Hoteles de Gipuzkoa is the non-profit association that brings together the accommodation in the territory to promote its visibility and competitiveness both within and beyond our borders. And it does so from a model of hotel tourism based on respect, balance and collaboration, natural and recognised pillars of Basque hospitality.
Inspired by an ideology that reflects the identity of those who make it up, and welcomed in the Gipuzkoa Business Association (ADEGI) as well as in different forums of the sector, Hoteles de Gipuzkoa promotes tourism that protects and reflects the personality, uniqueness and distinctiveness of our territory, its people, traditions and history.
Hoteles de Gipuzkoa is a member of ADEGI (Gipuzkoa Business Association) and part of the following forums:
- The Basque Government Tourist Board.
- The Provincial Council of Gipuzkoa Tourist Board.
- Advisory Council and Board of Directors of the San Sebastian Tourism Association.
- Plenary Session of the Spanish Confederation of Hotels (CEHAT).
- The Hotel Technology Institute.